Main Menu

Recent posts

General Chat / Re: "SERVER LISTING: Failed to...
Last post by Tannerted - September 12, 2022, 02:58:51 PM
A little more info. I decided to set serverbrowser to false and in a different server, connect with the command /connect localhost <password> and that did work. When trying to connect with my IP however, the connection simply times out.
General Chat / "SERVER LISTING: Failed to pin...
Last post by Tannerted - September 12, 2022, 02:47:17 PM
Hey guys. For some reason my server cant contact the server list. After researching everywhere says that its due to ports not being forwarded, but... well my ports are forwarded. Any help?

General Chat / Cannot connect to my own serve...
Last post by Errorless - September 08, 2022, 04:31:17 AM
Hey Guys,

I've set up my own GTA IV server using the Wiki and portforwarded.
However I can get a "Connected!" message, but it will infinitely load and never connect.

I see my "CONNECT:127.0.0.1 is attempting to connect" message in CMD but never successfully connects.
Any ideas? I have the Windows FW turned off on the computer, 22000 is port forwarded and I can see my port on canyouseeme.org
Scripting Help / Force game to start and give i...
Last post by Jazc - August 25, 2022, 07:21:50 PM
How do I make my server a 24/7 ingame instead of waiting in lobby for 2 or more players(it's a Deathmatch server).
I also want to give the server 0 timelimit or more than 10k $ objective.
Scripting Releases / Basic Set Of Commands For Vice...
Last post by Squishylemon - August 23, 2022, 09:07:06 AM
This is a very basic set of commands made for my server in Vice City, though I felt like making it public! Although I intend to update this set of commands in the future, you can check out the base download by visiting https://github.com/squishylemon/LemonsCommands. If you do so, commands might work on the other games, though I have not tested. From what I know, the money commands should work on GTA: 3 and GTA: SA!

It includes commands such as

--------------------------------- Money Commands (most likely work on GTA:3 and GTA:SA) GTA 4 employs a distinct function.
/setmoney amount||id> (Sets the client who executed the command to the amount)
/addmoney amount||id> (Adds the money from the client who executed the command.)
/removemoney amount||id> (This removes the money from the client who executed the command.)
/loadinterior (loads the interior provided is useful for testing or simply for fun).
/giveallweapons (provides the client who executed the command with every weapon in VICECITY ONLY!)
Scripting Releases / Vortrex's Essential Resources
Last post by Vortrex - August 16, 2022, 07:15:38 PM
Some basic resources for anybody to use.

Source: https://github.com/VortrexFTW/v-essentials

These scripts are modular and publicly available for anybody to use. Description of each is available in the readme file
General Chat / Re: Forum/Discord Rules
Last post by Vortrex - August 16, 2022, 05:58:54 PM
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness
  • Be civil. Don't post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don't post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect our forum/discord. Don't post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum/discord.

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That's fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
  • Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a message's tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
[/list]
Advertisements / Re: Argonath RPG [GTAIII]
Last post by Vortrex - August 12, 2022, 03:53:17 PM
Merged the two separate advertisements into one
Suggestions / Re: List of ideas
Last post by Vortrex - August 10, 2022, 03:51:26 PM
Yeah that'd be a great feature
Suggestions / Re: List of ideas
Last post by Tema159 - August 04, 2022, 04:05:52 PM
I noticed that most of the players who come to play GTA Connected are waiting for a full-fledged co-op storyline. I would be very happy for such an event.  :D