some mods that id like to see

Started by spartaque12, May 08, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartaque12

ok here is the list of most cool mods id like 2 see

1st one is most important - Widescreen fix

Breakable Windshields - as a name , allows u to kill by breaking window as in vc/sa

Burstable Tyres - same , this mod requires to change some blank audios of game to have a burst tyres sound

and final one is Skygfx the mod which adds car real time reflections, it also adds gloss for roads, reduces alpha bugs, adds water droplets on rainy weather and many more

so these mods will do more experienced gameplay features and adds some graphic enhancements

There is a plenty other cool mods like Silent Patch, skin n bones, Project2DFX, ClassicAXIS , but they are not so important as a list above

Lucy

Breakable windshields and tyres are already on our task list.

Ice

I would not include Skygfx or any other mod that modifies or messed with gta shaders in any way. But i do agree about Windshields and Tyres and i would also add Gas cap explosions to the list. But enabling/disabling gas cap explosions in script or in config is a must.

Davve95

It would be awesome to have ragdoll support for SA.

I will see if I could come up with something more.

Vortrex

GTA Connected doesn't allow any ASI's or similar stuff altering the game (much like MTA SA)

In order to add these to GTA Connected, we need source. If you have contact with the developers of these mods you want, have them give us a shout and we'll work something out.