GTA Connected Port Forward

Started by Yilmaz04, January 19, 2021, 03:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yilmaz04

I want to open a GTA IV server on my computer, but port worward isn't working although I maked my IP adress static, dowloaded and configured server files (32-Bit Windows) but still when I run Server.exe it stucks at pinging to server. What is port of GTA Connected and what type (TCP, UDP)?

I am running 64-Bit Windows 10 (ver. 20H2)

Vortrex

simon_2021

Quote from: Yilmaz04 post_id=612 time=1611069064 user_id=1648I want to open a GTA IV server on my computer, but port worward isn't working although I maked my IP adress static, dowloaded and configured server files (32-Bit Windows) but still when I run Server.exe it stucks at pinging to server. What is port of GTA Connected and what type (TCP, UDP)?

Hello. Try to set "false" in server config file in option "serverbrowser". I think that port forwarding is not you problem. Please, reply later if the problem solved, or not.

Volfik

Quote from: simon_2021 on October 01, 2021, 11:03:58 PM
Quote from: Yilmaz04" post_id="612" time="1611069064" user_id="1648I want to open a GTA IV server on my computer, but port worward isn't working although I maked my IP adress static, dowloaded and configured server files (32-Bit Windows) but still when I run Server.exe it stucks at pinging to server. What is port of GTA Connected and what type (TCP, UDP)?

Hello. Try to set "false" in server config file in option "serverbrowser". I think that port forwarding is not you problem. Please, reply later if the problem solved, or not.

AWESOME.

thx.