Main Menu

Recent posts

Scripting Releases / Re: Vortrex's Basic Resources
Last post by sseebbyy - January 24, 2023, 01:52:19 PM
I see many useful things in there. Thank you!
The first one I just started to use now are the cheatkeys, so I can move around easily and get the needed coords.
Scripting Releases / [JS] Lspawns (Unique Spawn & D...
Last post by Squishylemon - December 16, 2022, 02:56:12 PM
Lspawns is a new script that provides players with a variety of customizable options for spawning and respawning. With Lspawns, you can choose to spawn at predefined locations or set your own custom coordinates, as well as randomly spawn at any of the predefined spots. Lspawns also allows you to customize your skin on spawn and respawn, either by selecting a specific skin or randomly selecting from a defined list of skins. Additionally, Lspawns includes features for instant spawning, fading the screen, respawning at the closest predefined location, and respawning within a small area of your death. The script is highly configurable and can be downloaded from https://github.com/squishylemon/Lspawns/releases/tag/latest
General Chat / GTA IV Multiplayer Model
Last post by MoonFren - December 14, 2022, 08:14:45 PM
How Do I change what my character looks like in gta iv?
Suggestions / Support for gta 5
Last post by 0_shashwat_0 - December 02, 2022, 03:46:26 PM
I have been playing gta connected since a year with my friends on gta 4. It's synchronisation is excellent. But in gta 5 there are no mods with good sync. So me and my friends request you please develop this application for gta 5. It will be extremely fun to play. Currently no application provides this much good sync on gta 5.
General Chat / Re: "SERVER LISTING: Failed to...
Last post by mommy - November 05, 2022, 08:49:53 PM
No idea what's going on; but when I tried hosting a server last night, two (randoms) were able to connect to it and hold stable. I am still unable to directly connect to the IP myself.
Advertisements / Irrelevant III Server [GTA III...
Last post by rww - November 02, 2022, 05:57:54 PM

Somewhere in dark alley of Portland, rww created the Irrelevant Club. He gathered some his friends, who also like Liberty City, and also want to make this city a better place. Current, it's a simple server, written in my free time. He has accounts with statistics, deathmatch arenas, packages, and other things.

Feel free to follow our Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Irrelevant III Server
Game: GTA III
IP: 188.68.236.150:22000
Slots: 32
Gamemode: Freeroam/Deatchmatch
Host location: Poland
Owner: rww
Testers: Kunio, JarzabPL, TheMaychalPL

Last post by mommy - October 29, 2022, 08:48:02 PM
I did set it to both; it's confusing to me because all the port checkers I've tried say that 22000 is open. Alternate ports in server.xml is leading to the same issue. I have no problem connecting to other servers myself. I was able to receive an outbound connection when testing a minecraft server.
Last post by Vortrex - October 29, 2022, 02:26:32 PM
Please make sure the forwarded port is set to both UDP and TCP
General Chat / Re: GTA IV Connected won't sta...
Last post by Vortrex - October 29, 2022, 02:25:27 PM
Download and install the x86 version from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=26347
General Chat / GTA IV Connected won't start. ...
Last post by Josn - October 23, 2022, 06:40:20 PM
"Galactic32::XWin32Exception" occured. Code 0x36b1 ((((14001) The application has failed to start because of its side by side configuration is incorrect. File: C:\Users\Jack\Documents\Github\ModLauncher\Projects\Modlauncher\ModLauncher.cpp Function: void* cdecl BeginStartingGame(struct HINSTANCE,const wchar_t, constwchar_t,const wchar_t,struct CInjectedData::tLauncherData*,bool &)Line:42

This happends when I press launch and try to join any server. I've tried it on 2 computers with fresh installs, I've tried diffrent downgrade methods, including the files that are from this site. I've tried both 1.0.7.0 and 1.0.8.0. Running GTA SA Connected works instantly, and running the default GTA IV version gives me the the "wrong version error" at the connected launcher. Which is excepted of course, just tried it to see if its the core game or the launcher that is giving me errors. I have no idea whats wrong and really need some help. :)